Pages

7/30/2005

Our casa

When Johnny and I pray for God to provide us a house we also pray for the funds to decorate our home from West Elm and IKEA. We already use three lovely, tall IKEA bookcases that look handsome in our study. They are completely full of books!

This blog entry was partially inspired by an exceptional mail day: The 2005 Image Conference brochure, (I am SO there) the new IKEA catalog, the new West Elm catalog, and the new issue of Paste magazine. Not to mention I also received the new mammoth-sized Eighth Day Books catalog this week! I look forward to a relaxing evening with my husband and Harley the cat - tonight will definitely include quality time reclining and reading.

P.S. ~ Please oh Lord, provide a front porch along with our house that we may hang a porch swing and a space that Johnny can transform into a soundproof drum studio. We wait on Thee!

No comments: