Pages

10/01/2005

Surprise!


I browsed our local 99 Cent Only store yesterday. I do this every few months for mere fun. I mean, what damage can you do at a store with items for 99 cents? And, these stores are beyond compare to your average dollar store, I promise. My loot yesterday was a roll of Brawny paper towels, a 5-pack of Extra Polar Ice gum, a sinful snack of frosted brown sugar and cinnamon Pop-Tarts, Sleepy Blend tea (chamomile, passion flower, hops, balm, valerian root, chervil, and lavender), and a set of 25 flamingo straws much like the ones in the picture. The straws are for my Mom who loves flamingos even if she thinks her interest in the Pepto-pink birds is declining. I think not, Mama. When I saw these straws I laughed aloud and put them in my basket. I will mail them to you soon!

No comments: