1. Rilo Kiley on Austin City Limits. Average in my opinion; I prefer lead singer Jenny Lewis's solo work with the Watson Twins.
2. Wasps menacing me outside the windows. I am scared witless of wasps.
3. A new neighbor's kitten on their second floor balcony.
4. Curious George magnet on the fridge - you can change his clothes! Today he is a baseball player.
5. This hilarious blog!
1. Amy's no-cheese roasted vegetable pizza baking in the oven.
2. Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion.
3. Anything from the toaster: English muffins, Ezekiel 4:9 bread, wheat bread...
4. Brazilian mango grapefruit soy candle.
5. Burt's Bees Citrus Spice soap on my husband.
1. The aforementioned roasted vegetable pizza. Even Johnny loved it.
2. Sweet Leaf hibiscus herbal tea, iced.
3. Odwalla carrot juice.
4. Good Hope Vanilla hot red tea.
5. Tom's of Maine Whole Care cinnamon-clove toothpaste. Forget any other toothpaste - this one is THE BEST, and healthy. It does have fluoride because I don't mess around with potential dentist disasters.
1. Johnny singing "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate in the kitchen as he kindly cooks chicken.
2. A new Paste Podcast - finally!
3. Kemper's voice (and my annoying voice) over and over and over and over and over and over, coming from the mini-tape recorder.
4. Harley Cat meowing to go outside although he went outside less than 30 minutes ago.
5. My Mom's cute voice on the phone.
1. Freshly clean, warm towels.
2. My iBook's keyboard (the letters are coming off!).
3. Body wash soap suds on my shower puff (I like lots of bubbles).
4. Warm mug of herbal tea.
Posted by jenni at 11:45 AM