1. Milo climbing the walls of his new cage like a monkey.
2. A good movie - Lucky Number Slevin. Great cinematography. Lots of garish wallpaper. We love Bruce Willis.
3. A new Johnny Cash video for "God's Gonna Cut You Down." Too many celebrities, but what a fantastic song.
4. The BBC News on TV. Sigh of relief. I feel as if I received actual news! And I love the British accents.
5. Harley looking down from the armoire at Milo's cage, and Milo acting psycho. Harley doesn't know what to think yet.
1. Mint while pouring boiling water and olive oil into tabouli mix.
2. Fresh parsley.
3. Downy vanilla and lavender dryer sheets.
4. Burt's Bees Bay Rum Aftershave Balm smells amazing on Johnny. It was available again for a limited time so I snatched a bottle!
5. Burt's Marshmallow Vanishing Creme. You will want to, but don't eat it.
1. Tabouli including the juice of a whole, fresh lemon.
2. Baked potato with Jersey butter and shredded Parmesan cheese.
3. Garden of Life organic tea packets in cold water. I prefer the natural, plain green tea.
4. Purple cabbage which I didn't know I liked.
5. "Herbs de Provence" green and black olives from Whole Foods' olive bar; marinated with rosemary, thyme, marjoram, and basil. One of my favorite snacks.
1. "Baby I" by Amy Millan.
2. Funny Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report.
3. "New Slang" by The Shins, one of my favorite songs. I need that CD.
4. The percussion of Milo's feet on the carpet - he covers a lot of ground with impressive speed.
5. More hammering, electric hammering, on Wednesday. No hammering on Thursday! And so far, none today!
1. That purple cabbage, leaving indigo evidence on my fingertips.
2. Milo's little teeth, so cute yet so sharp. We are teaching him not to bite with a can of compressed air (like you use on a computer keyboard).
3. Johnny's shaved head.
4. Playing Touch Tetris on my palm pilot. I plan to transition to a Moleskine Large Daily Planner which should be good for me. I'm rather addicted to Tetris and not very skilled.
5. Reading There Is No Me Without You with a big dictionary in my lap. I'm a happy nerd.
Posted by jenni at 11:05 AM