Pages

7/20/2007

New Light

Johnny and I normally dine at the breakfast nook table, but tonight we decided to use the dining room. It's been neglected since our move-in date. Plus, Johnny wrestled and cursed all day, trying to hang a pendant light in our dining room. The dim light was peaceful during dinner and we were seated on opposite ends of the long table because Johnny thought it was funny. However, we both had trouble capturing the new light on film. So, if you will, please focus on the pretty patterns shining on the wall. Now, picture the design circling the whole room. We decided that we don't need anything hanging on those walls - the patterns turn into magical wall art:



We'll play with the camera more another night, but I actually like this picture of a beeswax candle on the dining room table:



Since I'm "hormona" (Johnny's term), I get to like what photography I want.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That light is BEAUTIFUL!!