Pages

9/10/2007

Etsy is Becoming a Problem

I ordered this gorgeous print not ten minutes ago. It was the last copy, so the purchase seemed urgent and mandatory (shipping was cheap). Poppytalk hipped me to the equivoque Etsy site, so now Poppytalk is a problem, too. Good Lord, how stunning is Elinor Scott-Sutter's work?

I've often peered through one of my blue glass jars, wishing I could see the world in a sapphire tint - like it was my super power! I could turn it on and off as I please. "Blue" reminded me of my wish, and it's simply a beautiful piece of art in its own right.

Thus, we need a few of these shelves, whether from West Elm or a cheaper store. I need to display "Blue" properly.

2 comments:

Robyn Jones Clark said...

yeah, well i'm addicted to yours, christine's, and kierstin's blogs.... but then there is designsponge... i came across it about a year ago... and i can't skip a day of reading.. then i'm on to clicking on the links... sometimes i get nothign done at work b/c of it...

i absolutely love etsy. my friends just bought me a purse from tehre for my 30 birthday... i can't remember which store..but i think something 1410 lill or something like that... and they picked out all the fabric inside and out and they lady sewed it up for me! what a suprise it was! they also gave me a gift certificate to the the alluvian a hotel that was restored here in town

www.thealluvian.com

but its also good for the viking cooking school or cooking store and the restaurant next door:)

jenni said...

My name is Jenni, and I'm addicted to Design*Sponge, too. The Alluvian looks NICE. That and an Etsy purse - you have good friends!