Pages

9/05/2007

"Until We Behold the Pain Become the Pearl"

Every moment has a soundtrack. This morning, after breakfast:

["song" ~ performed by]
"Tear-Stained Eye" ~ Son Volt (my future daughter's song).
"Good Good End" ~ Waterdeep.
"Heart Attack Time Machine" ~ Waterdeep.
"Cold" ~ Waterdeep.
"The Maker" ~ Daniel Lanois.
"O Marie" ~ Daniel Lanois.
"Amazing Grace" ~ Daniel Lanois (I'm very excited about his forthcoming film).
"Where Will I Be" ~ Emmylou Harris.
"All My Tears" ~ Emmylou Harris (sorry if this sounds odd, but it is the perfect funeral song).
"The Pearl" ~ Emmylou Harris (you must buy this song from iTunes. I haven't felt like singing in awhile, but this song elbowed me, "Sing!").
"Dust to Glory" ~ Jeremy Casella (another sing-er).
"14" ~ Paula Cole.
"Turn On Me" ~ The Shins.
"Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe" ~ Okkervil River.
"A Savior on Capitol Hill" ~ Derek Webb (this song rocks).
"This Too Shall Be Made Right" ~ Derek Webb.

I think Harley liked the music.



No comments: