Pages

4/15/2008

can't sleep

So, I'll show you two Heath Ceramics teacups that I'm pining after:



[photos courtesy of Heath Ceramics. As always, click to see larger.]

The first is a Stack mug ~ I'd prefer it in Moonstone or Opaque White, if you're wondering.

The second is a Studio mug ~ I'd like this one in French Grey or Mist/Linen. I'm liking grey more lately.

I'll try not to mention the words "teacup" or "mug" the rest of this week, but I'm not making any promises. As I heal, selecting my morning mug (and tea) is one of my true comforts. I hold the warm cup in my hands, take a sip, say a prayer, and hope that day is better than the last.

Now, I need to scoot to bed and join my snoring husband. He denies it, but it's true. It's kinda cute (most of the time). Is it OK for me to share that, J.? He says I'm a covers-hog, but I totally deny that. No way.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love those! Especially the bottom one.

jenni said...

Yeah, I'd buy the Studio mug first.