Pages

1/22/2010

albert hastings and other strangers

[Photo by KayLynn Deveney; caption by Albert Hastings. Click to see larger.]

Hey, I have a new article up on The Curator today:

"Albert Hastings and Other Strangers"

Well, enjoy the day, y'all. It's quite blue and sunny here. It is a day for:

* A long walk around the 'hood.

* Taking my favorite skirt to the cleaners.

* A quick trip to Whole Foods.

* Working on the Art House project.

* Writing interview questions for Jeffrey Overstreet.

* Laundry. Always laundry.

* Hopefully baking almond bread.

* Hanging calendars and an antique ukulele we purchased during our Gruene/Austin anniversary excursion.

* Catching up on Bible reading.

* And diving into Driftless.

What are y'all up to?

3 comments:

bean said...

Can I come to your house? :) We're getting ready for our annual Snow Retreat (hubby is a youth pastor)...so lots of packing, ironing logos onto team bandanas, laundry and...maybe you can come up with a romantic sounding word for getting-ready-to-leave-stuff. :)

kate o. said...

i'm beyond intrigued about this "art house" project you keep dropping hints about.

reading "real love for real life" made me want to visit their place and buy my own church/house.

jenni said...

Kate: Sorry to have been vague. It's an Art House America blog - I'll be the editor. I can't wait to unveil soon!

I'd love to live in an old Church, too. Their place is amazing.