1. French Market Coffee with chicory, and organic half & half.
2. Oatmeal mixed with half a sliced banana, walnuts, and organic 1% milk.
3. "Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." (Hebrews 7:25-26)
4. The Original Bed Buddy.
6. Finishing Ch. 2 of How Should We Then Live? by Francis Schaeffer. I love art history.
7. Shopping at Whole Foods, again. Getting lost in Utopia always cheers me up.
8. Listening to the new Mars Hill Audio in my car.
9. Baking Kierstin's Banana Muffins.
10. Johnny mixed the butter and sugar since MY DUMB BACK was throbbing with pain.
11. Licking the spoon too many times.
12. Navy blue, maroon, and grey striped socks.
14. Vanilla amber incense.
15. Crazy Johnny.
16. Shiva Indian food leftovers for lunch: murgh (chicken) shahi korma + 1 piece of naan.
17. Harley Cat hiding in a brown paper grocery bag.
18. Johnny volunteered to clean the bathroom.
19. Listening to Rocco DeLuca and the Burden songs on their MySpace page. I need their CD.
20. A Mega-glass of Chilean merlot. And Johnny's new nickname for me: "Mega."
Posted by jenni at 10:40 PM