Pages

4/28/2006

Sleep

While surfing blogs this morning, I stumbled upon a sleep test. Since I slept 3 measly hours last night due to asthma*, I took the test:

I am a colon!
Find your own pose!


Click on the illustration to read an eerily-correct (and funny) description of yours truly. I am SO likely to e-mail you back vs. calling. And I am socially challenged, but likeable once you get to know me. Johnny and I don't always sleep in mirror-fetal positions, but we are often facing each other.

*Rather, due to medication. I felt better after Claritin-D and my inhaler, but I bookmarked the entire new issue of Domino magazine before I felt even remotely sleepy at 1:45 am, and tossed and turned the rest of the stinking night/morning. Looks like reading in bed and a nap are in my schedule today.

2 comments:

Johnny! said...

The colon. The colon.




Colon?

Christine said...

Jenni,

OK, is it something with Texas allergies right now, because I have zero allergy symptoms except last night I thought I was going to die in my sleep from stopping breathing. I still feel like someone is sitting on my chest! And I've never had asthma. Is that how you feel?

I have to breath deeply or I start to panic a little, which makes it worse!

Stine