1. Sheet lightning.
2. An adorable little Indian girl in a pink sundress at Pappasito's. She had the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen.
3. Natural Home magazine.
4. The hustle and bustle of the Katy Family YMCA where I joined an organic produce co-op!
5. Reading Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon.
1. Dr. Bronner's almond bar soap.
2. Avalon Organics rosemary conditioner.
3. Sweet potatoes cooking in the oven.
4. Extra-virgin olive oil-oregano-garam masala chicken baking in the oven.
5. Numi Monkey King jasmine green tea.
1. Sunday night Pappasito's feast, the "Festiva" special for 2: beef and chicken fajitas, a lobster tail, bacon-wrapped shrimp stuffed with slivers of green bell peppers, beans, rice, guacamole, pico de gallo, and two brownies - one topped with caramel ice cream and the other with cinnamon ice cream. Oh, and one margarita each, mine swirled with sangria. Needless to say, we needed a to-go box for leftovers!
2. Liddell homeopathic allergy oral spray.
3. Cedar's stuffed grape leaves.
4. Frey organic Petite Sirah.
5. Organic dark sweet cherries from the co-op.
2. A dog barking at PetsMart.
3. Song samples from Thom Yorke's upcoming album, The Eraser. Thom Yorke of Radiohead!
4. Johnny laughing.
5. My parents' voices on the phone.
1. A sisal soap mitt.
2. Jason Red Elements Hydrating Night Creme.
3. Sticky Jason 32,000 IU vitamin E oil in an attempt to reduce a few little facial scars.
4. Similasan Allergy Eye Relief drops. I am very impressed by these eye drops and the above-mentioned Liddell allergy medication. Along with daily local bee pollen, local raw honey, and occasional doses of NOW quercetin and bromelain supplement, my allergies and asthma are completely under control, praise God!
5. Sprinkling cool, smooth milled flax seed on oatmeal. This stuff is truly yummy, and SO good for you. I also love it sprinkled on spinach salads along with grated raw parmesan reggiano cheese, drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil. Or in my daily Kefir plain yogurt. Thanks again to the Baileys for excellent nutrition information!
Posted by jenni at 12:15 PM