My husband actually tagged me verbally:
1. One book that changed your life: Chosen by God by R.C. Sproul.
2. One book that you've read more than once: The Cloister Walk by Kathleen Norris.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Bible, preferably the New King James Version or the English Standard Version.
4. One book that made you laugh: Teaching a Stone to Talk by Annie Dillard.
5. One book that made you cry: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson.
6. One book that you wish had been written: More fiction by Flannery O'Connor.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.
8. One book you are currently reading: Florida by Christine Schutt.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: A Poetry Handbook by Mary Oliver.
10. Now tag five people: Allison, Beckye, Christine, Kierstin, and Lauren.
Since Johnny received a slew of books for his birthday, we have a reading date tonight!
Posted by jenni at 7:15 PM