Dear God in heaven, this is amazing:
Almond Flour Pound Cake
1 cup organic butter, softened
1 cup erythritol
2 cups Honeyville blanched almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream butter and erythritol well.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
3. Mix almond flour with baking powder and add to wet mixture gradually while beating.
4. Add lemon and vanilla extracts and mix well.
5. Pour into a 9-inch loaf pan (greased with coconut oil) and bake for 45-50 minutes. Makes 12 servings.
* I highly recommend eating a piece while it's still warm. This would be perfect with a cup of coffee. Oh, and even Johnny loves this recipe.